Customer Service Manager
- Job Ref: 9032
- Customer Support
Position: Customer Service Manager
Location: Portarlington, County Laois
Salary: 45-55k, depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully leading and supervising a team, be analytical and comfortable with upward reporting for KPIs.
- Lead and supervise a team of Customer Service Representatives
- Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
- Ensure the team follows all customer service processes
- Monitor the team for the achievement of the best results as per the set KPIs
- Liaise with stakeholders (customers, sales managers, production units and logistic personnel) to meet their expectations
- Process credit / debit notes for customers
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop Customer Service agents
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Managerial Experience (3+ years managing a Customer Service team)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience reporting on KPIs of a team
- Ability to recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents
- Budget management and resource utilization skills
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain management
If this sounds like something that interests you, please apply now or get in touch directly and we can have a chat!