Our client who is a leading insurance provider are currently on the lookout for a UI Developer to join their team.
The main responsibilities include;
- Development and maintenance of our React UI framework.
- Work with UX designers & developers to extend and maintain our UI pattern library.
- Development of web pages, UI components and email templates, applying best practices for UX, SEO and compliance with WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility guidelines.
- Assist in UX research - user testing, A/B tests, web traffic analysis, etc.
- Create wireframes & interactive prototypes for new features.
- 3+ years of experience working as a UI developer (preferably in an insurance/financial services industry), with experience of working in an Agile environment beneficial.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and CSS pre-processors (preferably SASS).
- Experience using source control systems (preferably GIT)
- Experience developing for accessibility.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other data analysis tools.
- Some experience with Angular JS and C# .NET would be beneficial.
- Up to date with best practices, trends and emerging technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence decision making at all levels including senior management.
If you feel this is an opportunity that could be of interest to you, click apply or you can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0862247895
Client Requirement: ***Candidates must be based in Ireland and have either a stamp 4, EU citizenship or spouse visa***