Data Architect – Mullingar
- Job Ref: 7247
A leading insurance provider is setting up an office here Mullingar Co.Westmeath. They are looking for a Data Architect to join their growing workforce. Here you will develop and drive enterprise information and data architecture strategies and policies, with a focus on increasing the efficiency and productivity of data systems by implementing efficient data management practices along with compliance with technology standards and established governance to ensure that data is managed as a critical asset.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/information systems
- Data Enterprise Architect with 8+ years’ experience
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing and/or Business Intelligence. Knowledgeable with ETL technologies such as SSIS, Python.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Data Architecture concepts, logical and physical database modelling, methods, and strategies.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles · Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data Architecture, including analytics and big data solutions.
- Expertise in database and query performance tuning advanced methodologies and techniques
- Experience of working with large Data Lakes
- Excellent knowledge of ETL processes and development tools
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with one or more BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, and QlikView.
Get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity. I can provide you with a more details spec.
Salary: €80-100K plus benefits.
Client Requirement: ***Applicants must have a valid Stamp 4 Visa, Stamp 1G Spouse or hold EU Citizenship***