6-12 month contract
Looking for Project Manager with experience in Insurance or Banking. You will direct and manage the full project life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. You will be responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users.
- Past experience working with Life and Pensions would be an advantage
- Experience and knowledge in project management methodologies and has awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments
- Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge. Has practical experience of and is proficient with project management tools and frameworks required to deliver.
- Strong understanding of the project management lifecycle and experience with all stages of the product development lifecycle (concept to launch)
- Experience in applying problem-solving methodologies and tools to diagnose and solve operational and interpersonal problems
- Experience in providing technical guidance to enable others and solving technical queries from junior colleagues
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of client/server architecture, object oriented design/development and package implementation
- Extensive experience using project management tools, tracking plans and actual statistics from inception through to implementation