We are currently on the lookout for multiple Ruby on Rails developers as our clients look to grow out their development teams.
The first client is an Irish tech company who provide data analytics solutions for schools and other educational institutions. They are ideally looking for a Senior RoR Developer and can offer remote from within the EU.
The second client who are a MedTech company is open on the level of RoR experience you bring to the team. They can offer permanent within Ireland and is open to contractors from across the EU.
• At least 1 years commercial experience in Ruby on Rails for Junior Rails Engineers
• At least 2 years commercial experience in Ruby on Rails for Mid-level Rails Engineers
• At least 4 years commercial experience in Ruby on Rails for Senior Rails Engineers
• We prefer “full stack” engineers who can deliver functionality end to end
• A solid understanding of the basics of Object Oriented Programming, SQL and front-end technologies
• A love for problem solving and programming
• A self-starter and constantly learning mentality
• An understanding of the importance of clear communication with excellent spoken and written English
Bonus if you have experience with:
• Cloud based software like AWS or Azure and some type of Linux / Unix.
• Devops experience is a plus.
• Turbolinks-enabled hybrid apps for iOS and/or Android
If you feel some of these opportunities are of interest to you please reach out and I can provide you with a full spec and further details.