Field Superintendent | Interiors
- Job Ref: 7412
- New York
nyc office – immediate start
is searching for a strong construction professional to coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the project labor force. The Superintendent will have to deliver fast paced projects in strict accordance with contract documents. The right person would have extensive experience with Carpentry and Framing.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the project’s entire scope of work.
- Plan and supervise day-to-day activities of the field labor force.
- Monitor and inspect all sub-contractors work to ensure the highest quality with best practice methods and in full compliance with contract documents.
- Communicate and enforce safety program. Including daily inspections and tool box meetings. Verify that all subcontractors are utilizing proper PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) etc.
- Use web based project management tool (“MissionTrack”), delivering the project with strict adherence to the companies established management procedures, controls and protocols for documentation, communication, safety and quality assurance.
- Implement the project schedule to follow critical path and ensure that all milestones and key activities take place on or before scheduled dates.
- Prepare and submit all reports and daily logs using proprietary web based project management tool.
- Effectively communicate the project schedule and daily work plan to all trades.
- Proactively address issues/problems and corrective/remedial action.
- Communicate daily and thoroughly with the Project Manager.
- Prepare manpower schedules and track daily requirements to ensure coverage at all times.
- Communicate closely with the Project Manager and design team to ensure that all trades are working with the latest drawings and information.
- Document all field changes and as-built conditions and communicate to Project Manager.
- Work Project mandated hours – which may include “off hours” work and weekend work.