- Job Ref: 7421
- IT - Other
Over a million people use our clients’ product to create their best work. And right now, we’re helping them to find an Engineering Manager to join one of their teams.
This challenge is highly suitable for you if:
- You are a systems thinker and keep a view of all the parts involved in delivering a project. You can envision the roadmap for the team, foresee the unknowns and prepare the strategy to reach our goals. You believe in collaboration and understanding between all parties.
- You value your team above all and you care about their needs and psychological safety.
- Your main goal is to guarantee that the technical quality of the team is the highest possible.
- You are a people manager. We do not expect you to be hands-on coding, but we do expect you to have the technical background to help your team.
- You will lead by example and also coach and track the performance of your team.
- Solid knowledge about software development best practices and life cycles and delivering and supporting complex software products
- Ability to design technical architectures.
- Passion for coaching and helping your teams to grow professionally in a remote environment.
- Excellent communication skills and good written and spoken English.
- Full time permanent contract
- International environment and working culture
- Unlimited vacations with a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Training and hardware you need to develop in your job.
- Full remote position with flexible schedule.
- An annual company meeting (when possible).
- Salary between €85K – 105K