- Job Ref: 7476
Our client a leading insurance provider are currently on the lookout for a BI Developer with excellent visualisation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science/information systems or associated subject area(s).
- Min. 5 years data analysis & reporting experience with one or more BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik.
- Strong understanding of data visualisation, UX and UI best practices.
- Ability to clearly translate data into informative and compelling visuals and reports that drive action.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience in data querying, data mining, data segmentation.
- Deep knowledge of data structures, database design, data warehouses, business intelligence/analytic tools, SQL, ETL tools, and data integration methods
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data analysis.
- Financial services and ideally General Insurance experience strongly desired.
- Good project management skills; experience managing projects / requests with multiple senior stakeholders
Get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity. I can provide you with a more details spec.
Client Requirements: Candidates must hold a stamp 4, EU Citizenship or spouse visa.