- Job Ref: 7576
- IT - Product Management
Our client, an IT service management company specialising in data privacy and cybersecurity, are looking to hire a Product Manager – Data Privacy to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to act as the critical channel between the business and technology, including collaborating on feature requests with the business, solution designs with technology, and the flow of value during the prioritization of work. The client is based in Austin, Texas and so this role can be done fully remotely from Ireland.
An excellent benefits package is on offer including healthcare, life insurance, generous time off and more!
- You will develop a product roadmap supporting the existing customer base and future market growth
- recommend product enhancements to support business objectives, translate business requirements to development teams, and interpret technical feedback to the business.
- Calculate business and customer benefits with stakeholders when defining requirements to track the flow of value.
- Conduct research, including customer feedback, and analyse market trends to identify product enhancement and development opportunities.
- Communicate product features and benefits to customers, sellers, analysts, and the marketing team
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS applications, specifically something end user facing, whether that is a consumer application or a business user application
- Experience working in a distributed environment with geographically disperse colleagues
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Engineering or Business preferred
- Experience in Data privacy a plus
If you think this role is of interest, and you meet the above requirements, then let’s have a chat!
Click Apply Now below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org