Our client who are one of the top 4 are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join the ranks within their cloud practice.
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Work on client-orientated Data and Analytics solutions in a hybrid cloud environment leveraging Agile DevOps practices and tools
- Build and maintain solutions
- Support organizations in embracing cloud technologies and best practices for development of cloud-based solutions
- Liaise with the Client’s Business Function as well as the Global teams in alignment with the Global Delivery Model
- 4+ years’ experience in designing, delivering, or supporting Data and Analytics solutions in a client-facing environment.
- Hands-on design or engineering experience in a range of Data Engineering tools & technologies (Azure Data Factory, GCP Pipelines, Cloudera SSIS and others)
- Experience in container and orchestration technologies e.g. AWS EKS, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Understanding of DevOps culture, practices and tools e.g., Jenkins, Git, Atlassian Stack, GitLab
Get in touch if you feel this is an opportunity of interested to you. Contact Derek @ email@example.com or apply directly.