Solution Architect – Insurance
Do you enjoy working in a client facing role, desigining IT solution for Digital Transformation Projects?
We are looking for Technical Architects with experience in Life & Pension, Insurance industry.
You will be working for a prestigious consultancy in Dublin and as the Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
- As a solution architect you will be responsible for the translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design, describing it through standardised design artefacts, ensuring alignment to the target architectures, principles, patterns and standards.
- Assist clients align project outcomes with their strategy by acting as an intermediary between business and technology stakeholders
- Proactively identify any opportunities to leverage process redesign and technology to change how their service can be delivered.
- Collaborate with technical staff in solutions design and delivery, design integrated solutions where products interoperate with customer’s systems.
- Work with product managers and product designers to shape the evolution of the product set, with a specific focus on integration and extension capabilities.
- Commit to producing high quality and robust architectures to develop software within agreed time estimates and to agreed quality while working at multiple layers in the technology stack (e.g., DB, Application, UI, Platforms & downstream Systems)
This is a permanent role that will require a Hybrid working model.
Click apply and let's dicuss the opportunity in more detail.