Salesforce Developer – Axa
Apex SalesForce Developer- Full-time- Permanent
Our client, an insurance company in Ireland that has offices in Dublin Derry and Belfast is looking for a Salesforce Developer.
You will be working on Salesforce and ESB platform to improve system performance. This is a great opportunity for you to have an impact on the Salesforce Development process, in a company where your needs will be a priority.
As an Apex Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
This is a permanent position with the option to work full-time, with flexible working arrangements, balancing home & in office.
- Webmethods Integration Server, Universal Messaging, JDBC Adapter, Salesforce Adapter and Webmethods Deploy
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Software AG Designer, APEX Code, Salesforce Configuration and .Net Code
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
Furthermore, this company offers you a reward package, which includes:
If you had experience with Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Component Framework and you think that this role is suiting you, please click apply and let’s have a chat.
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Annual company & performance-based bonus?
- Contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance, Education support