Key responsibilities include:
• Help manage group-wide information security.
• Carry out regular assessments of IT systems and processes to identify all potential security
vulnerabilities and risks facing the business.
• Make recommendations for improvement to the business for any newly required controls, or
modifications to existing controls.
• Develop policies and processes.
• Support the company Cyber Security awareness training, respond to queries and deliver phishing
• Take a proactive approach to end point security, including device management and threat hunting
with our SIEM.
• To monitor systems and networks for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal
activity, highlighting potential weaknesses and implement strengthening measures where
• Troubleshoot security and network problems.
• Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
• To monitor and respond to ‘phishing’ emails and ‘pharming’ activity.
• Support the creation of monthly reports for both technical and non-technical staff and senior
stakeholders on key aspects of the Group’s performance in relation to Cyber Security.
• To research and evaluate emerging Cyber Security threats.
• To keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar security-related position.
• Experience with Windows and Azure or Cloud technologies in general.
• Previous experience in implementing and deploying security controls in at least one of these
areas: network security, cloud security, endpoint security, or application security.
Up-to-date knowledge of current exploit techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques, combined with the understanding of the potential impact on the security posture. • Understanding of cybersecurity standards and frameworks e.g., ISO27001, NIST, CIS, OWASP, SANS. • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. • Self-motivation with commitment, drive, and enthusiasm. • A proactive approach to work and the ability Ability to prioritise effectively. The following experience would also be advantageous: • Security professional related certification (CISSP, CCSP, OSCP, SANS or equivalent) desirable.Yes