6 month contract
Day rate 500-600 per day
Tasked with furthering the Squad’s (or the agile organizational unit’s) efficient operation.
His/her in-scope responsibility is to develop Tribe members through coaching and mentoring.
In addition, the Agile Coach is responsible for spreading the agile mindset, tracking the agile methodology, and facilitating agile events.
He/she controls a number of squads and supports their efficient cooperation.
- Guides software development and IT teams in the adoption of the Agile mindset and facilitates performance of high-performing teams.
- Understands the organizational journey from project centric to product centric delivery/Value stream mapping and the transition steps involved.
- Provides thought leadership to leaders, Agile teams, and the Agile effort by driving continuous improvement, promoting best practices, and sharing industry trends.
- Provides expertise in Lean and Agile principles, serve as an Agile coach in technical or business elements, provides mentorship and training to Agile teams, and facilitates team sessions.
- Fosters an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement using Agile as a strategic asset for business value generation to create impactful results using analysis, design, development, testing and management in an Agile environment.
- Appreciation of the DevSecOps processes and tooling required to establish end to end CI/CD and Agile Release Trains.
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to ensure leadership buy-in across both Business and IT.