Our financial services client are currently on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer for their Data Governance squad.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following disciplines: data governance, data management, business analysis, data modeling, data warehousing, software engineering, data project management
- Strong experience in databases, such as Oracle, Snowflake or similar
- High level of SQL experience is a must
- Experience with the authoring and execution of data queries and the ability to summarize or draw conclusions from data
- Experience using data visualization tools such as MS Power BI, Tableau, or other similar applications
- Experience with configuration and/or development Cloud based applications
- Experience with Data Catalogs, Confluence, Jira, SharePoint preferred
- Understanding how data supports the business strategy, and how it is used within business processes and its impact
- Experience of Python and APIs is desirable
Get in touch and I can provide you with a more detailed spec.
Client Requirements: Candidate must be based in Ireland and hold EU citizenship or Stamp 4!!!