Technical Leader / Senior Software Developer
- Job Ref: 7864
- IT - Python
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers, and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives…
- Quality is a must for us.
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you:
- 2+ years of experience with Python and/or GoLang
- For this position, it is essential to work comfortably with very fluid English in order to work in your day-to-day with both customers and your own team colleagues.
- 5+ years of experience deploying and evolving software in production environments
- Scalable Architectures are part of your day
- Databases don't hold mysteries for you, either relational, NoSQL, time series, column based or event stores.
- Know about CI/CD
- Experience on Continuous Delivery
- Understand and share the DevOps culture
- Good development practices are a must for you
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
A Plus if you:
- Building software in distributed Architectures
- Experience in Event Stores such as Kafka and/or NATS
- You are a master of testing, from unitary to integration
- Experience working with Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience on working in projects with ML models
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals