Graduate C++ Develeoper
- Job Ref: 7899
- IT - C/C++
Our client, a leader in IT Infrastructure product provision, are looking for a Graduate C++ Developer to join their team and assist in development of their proprietary server technology and very-high-speed message bus and an opportunity to join client facing projects. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to kickstart their career with continuous opportunities to travel the world with offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
- 1-2 years experience in a related role or through equivalent collaborative project. This can include experience gained through placement or internship.
- The ability to demonstrate previous work with C++ including STL / Boost and C++
- Fluency in template-based design
- Familiarity with work of Meyers, Josuttis, Supper, Alexandrescu etc.
- Networking skills including IPv4 and IPv6
- System programming skills within Linux and/or Windows
- Knowledge of financial markets and exchange interfaces and related technology e.g. FIX, TREP, ITCH etc.
- Knowledge of cloud-based platforms e.g. AWS, GCP.
- Degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science or comparable scientific discipline.
- Strong research, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable working environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- A passion for innovation and the financial technology sector.
- Project management skills and proven ability to manage own workload.
The role offers a competitive salary and will require the successful candidate to be full time on site.
Get in touch by clicking the apply button or contact me directly via the email address below.