Software Developer in Test
Senior QA Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior QA engineer to become a member of a dedicated team. The candidate will be responsible for the execution, monitoring and reporting of assigned projects.
You will be responsible for:
The skills you will bring:
- Hands on functional testing of core product function against requirements throughout the entire project life cycle
- Delivery of test schedules, test estimates, test cases and test data for assigned projects
- Bug management, incorporating triage meetings, status reporting, bug categorisation/prioritisation and issue escalation
- Assist in reporting, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with support and development
Client Requirement: Candidates must be based here in Ireland and hold a valid stamp 4, spouse visa or have EU citizenship.
- 4 years’ hands on experience across on online and mobile based testing role using industry standard traffic debugging and tracing tools.
- Experience of software development lifecycles and sound knowledge of QA principles and methodologies
- Experience in testing websites and applications across multiple browser/mobile device platforms
- Prior experience in using issue tracking tools (Mantis, Jira etc)