Mobile Product Owner
- Job Ref: 7953
- IT - Product Management
Our client, a computer support and services consultancy specialising in Financial Services, are looking to hire a Mobile Product Owner to join their Commercial Team. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation with committed and experienced leaders and an evolving product line. This is a 6-month contract and it is a hybrid role with 2-3 days a week on site in either Dublin or Carrick-on-Shannon.
- Help define and deliver the mobile strategic and tactical product roadmap, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and proving its benefits case.
- Work with Change and other relevant teams to assist in delivering large scale strategic business initiatives by owning the mobile asset deliverables as part of the overall projects.
- Become an expert in the Mobile platform.
- Support the development and execution of best in class UX/UI changes to the mobile platform.
- Create detailed requirement documents for key changes to the app.
- Project management of small/medium mobile business changes on behalf of the overall business using agile methodologies.
- Work closely with third party developers and other suppliers to deliver high quality change.
- Support the day to day management of the mobile systems including analysis, developing mitigation plans and escalation of production issues.
- Define, analyse and report on metrics that inform the KPI’s/CSF’s of the product.
- Work closely with other product owners to ensure a consistent product delivery across all Digital products.
- Third level qualification and/or equivalent industry experience in one of the following disciplines; business/finance, computer science, technology.
- 3 – 5 years product experience in a digital orientated business, ideally on mobile apps.
- 3 years’ experience in projects using Agile methodology: Scrum / Kanban.
- Comfortable working in a cross functional team.
- Knowledge of the life cycle of mobile applications from the conception of the product to its launch and subsequent maintenance.
- Management of mobile environment platforms such as Urban Airship, Firebase, FCM, Apteligent, Crashlytics, Google Analytics etc.
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar tools.
- Ability to learn quickly and respond positively to change.
- Ability to multi-task and go the extra mile when projects necessitate it.
- Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial services sector experience is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of the life cycle of mobile applications from the conception of the product to its launch and subsequent maintenance
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- If you have the above requirements and are interested in the opportunity, then let’s have a chat! Click Apply Now below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org