Data Architect – Azure – 12 month contract
We currently are on the looking for a Data Architect contractor with Azure experience for our client within the insurance sector.
Client offers excellent rates and remote options.
Work will include:
- Design of reliable, resilient scalable, performant, secure production data architectures
- Traditional principles of Data engineering, operational data storage, data warehousing design, BI and analytics, with appropriate supporting architectures
- Modern approaches encompassing Big Data, modern analytical methods, machine learning, Data Science
- Migrating on-premise data architectures to Azure PaaS data services:
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure ML and Cognitive Services
- Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse
- Security concepts (encryption, authentication, privacy-by-design), and mitigation of security threats (sensitive data controls, data leakage, GDPR compliance)
- Networking, gateway & security infrastructure for on-premise integration and hybrid cloud
- Microsoft product stack (.NET, associated languages and frameworks, VSTS,…) including Common persistence frameworks for .NET (Entity Framework) would be a distinct advantage
- Logical Data modelling experience & engagement/negotiation skills would be a distinct advantage.
If you feel this an opportunity that could be of interest to you, please get in touch with Lisa. Apply directly or email derek.mccomacke-frontiers.ie
Client Requirements: Candidates must hold stamp 4, spouse or have EU citizenship.