Our client, a leading financial services company, are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their Dublin team. This is an excellent opportunity to design software and platforms that meet their client’s needs.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Work with business stakeholders in defining user requirements and processes.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mock-ups and proof of concepts (POCs) optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Consider existing applications, evaluate their UX effectiveness and improve them.
• Track and measure analytics to inform UX development
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
• 7+ years’ experience with UI / UX design.
• Link to a portfolio.
• BA/BS in Graphic Design, Architecture, Product Design, Industrial Design, or a related conceptual design field or have additional relevant work experience
• Deep understanding design approaches, including mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
• Collaborate with teams in building digital services whilst understanding and prioritising user needs, navigating technology constraints and meeting delivery timescales
• Experienced in aligning multiple channels, services, and products into a coherent, inclusive experience for customers
• Comfortable facilitating workshops and client engagements to validate designs.
If you think this role is of interest, and you meet the above requirements, then let’s have a chat!
Click Apply Now below or email me directly at email@example.com