- Job Ref: 7992
- Accounting and Finance
Location: Belfast, Co. Antrim
Our client, a leading managed services and IT infrastructure products provider to the global capital markets community is seeking to hire Finance Graduates to work on a permanent basis. You will perform a variety of roles for a multi-national finance team.
The Finance Graduate roles allow for a combination of meaningful challenge, international travel and working with leaders in the field of Finance and Financial Technology. Successful applicants will be exposed to accounting at all levels of an ever-expanding organisation.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Monthly Reporting and Consolidation
- Transaction Services
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Ad-hoc experience in other specialist functions such as tax and procurement.
- Strong research, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable working environment.
- Customer service experience (comfortable working with senior management and business owners).
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Desire to travel and see the world.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own projects in a professional manner.
- Solid competency in the following: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Candidates must have or be working towards or completed an Undergraduate degree in a Finance-related discipline.
Please apply below or send your CV to me now at email@example.com
- Previous business or finance-related experience.
- A passion for start-ups, innovation, and financial technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills with client facing experience.
- Project management skills and proven ability to manage own workload.
I look forward to hearing from you!!