Ruby on Rails Developer – Fully Remote
Our client based who work in the education sector are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to join our growing software development team. This person will work on the client software, adding features to constantly improve the product. This successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work on new innovative software and lead a software development team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails (5+ version) and a deep understanding of all of its components.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services (Google Cloud, MS Azure, Heroku, Digital Ocean, etc).
- Experience with Docker
If you feel this is of interest to you please reach out and I can provide you with a details spec.
Client is open to fully remote.