Do you want to be on the right side of change, and work for a growing technology company? Do you want to feel empowered in your career by working with leading clients and building new working relationships? Our client is going from strength to strength and is hiring an Android Developer to help achieve its growth plans.
As an Android Developer you will be responsible for:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform. Work with a highly experienced team to support you.
- Develop high quality testable and performant apps using Agile work practices. We will provide further education and training to enhance your skillset too!
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies on a continuous basis to maximize development efficiency.
- Drive best technology and software development practices.
- Assist product managers and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating, and planning new requirements.
What you will bring to the team:
- 3+ years professional experience as an Android Developer.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services using XML/JSON data formats.
- Deep knowledge of Java and Android Framework.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience of working within a continuous development environment and source code repositories.
Our client is offering a competitive package, a supportive and happy work environment where the culture is second to none! You will have access to further education and training, work with a highly experienced team and gain experience in a unique industry.
Client Requirements: Candidates must hold a stamp 4, EU Citizenship or spouse visa.
If this opportunity has sparked your interest, please click apply and let’s chat further.