We are looking for a UX/UI Developer with React experience to join a medtech company based in South Dublin. You will play an integral role in the software development lifecycle of their projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly scaling company with benefits like pension, healthcare, company shares, free onsite meals and bike to work scheme.
- You will be responsible for overall design and user flow to ensure it is of the highest quality.
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Collaborate with developers to review designs, discuss product features and implementation.
- Present deliverables to internal team and stakeholders while effectively communicating the thought process and strategies behind design decisions. Effectively manage time, prioritize designing features across multiple products in an agile environment.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity to complex design problems
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Act as a strategic thought partner in product, design and development teams to deliver best-in-class product features.
- Understand the end-to-end customer journey, identify pain points, and propose solutions.
- Design complex navigation flows, turn functional requirements into simple user journeys.
- Conduct user research and testing, constantly engage with users and validate design hypotheses.
- Translate user research and feedback into process flows and wireframes in a quick, iterative and agile environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience and design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
EU citizens, spouse visa and stamp 4 holders will only be considered for this position.