Senior Market Researcher / Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Market Researcher / Product Manager to join a medtech company based in South Dublin. This role will be pivotal as you will be supporting the business through a period of significant growth which will require a heavy focus on you co-ordinating and administering research projects on behalf of the organisation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly scaling company with benefits like pension, healthcare, company shares, free onsite meals and bike to work scheme.
- Converse and consult with clients and project stakeholders around requirements
- Create project plans and timelines, presentation of these to senior management/clients/stakeholders
- Conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research on markets we seek to enter, delivery and display of this data to management to assist with informed decision making.
- Research of the different markets including competitors, potential partners and pricing, using this information to vet new product ideas
- Converse and consult with external, international, specialist consultants that will assist with deeper market dives
- Usage of statistical software to manage and organise information
- Continual immersion within the MedTech field to stay updated on market trends, best practises and competitors work
- Drive forward the product development process across cross functional teams
- Definition and communication of product backlog and roadmaps
- Designing and co-ordinating research projects and commissioning surveys.
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods.
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations.
- Making presentations and recommendations to the board and wider business.
- Experience within marketing research
- · Knowledge of standard computing programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, databases and statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS etc
- · Experience delivering product marketing strategies
- · Ability to efficiently use web analytics, search engines and other business research tools
- · Experience working with CRM’S
- · Good knowledge around data collection methods (focus groups, polls, surveys etc)
- · Ability to converse and advise senior management, clients, stakeholders etc
- · Ability to manage multiple projects at once and ability to prioritise these effectively
- · Strong communication and presentation skills
- · Good managerial and organisational skills
- · Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- · Background within medical devices, particularly for software would be a distinct advantage.
If you think this role is of interest, and you meet the above requirements, then let’s have a chat!
Click Apply Now below or email me directly at email@example.com