We are looking for a Technical Writer to join a medtech company based in South Dublin. You will play an integral role in the software development lifecycle of the projects and work with teams to ensure the high quality that their solutions are known for. You will be responsible for overall documentation and ensure it is of the highest quality.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly scaling company with benefits like pension, healthcare, company shares, free onsite meals and bike to work scheme.
- Works closely with marketing, product, engineering, customer support, and other internal teams to develop high-quality instructional content.
- Drafts, maintains, and edits content for release notes and release publications.
- Continuously improve the Brightflag product documentation in collaboration with engineers, product managers, support teams, and others.
- Create, review and edit documentation for all new and enhanced features.
- Help colleagues and other members of the Brightflag community who have documentation-related questions.
- Influences product team by educating on our processes and standard methodologies.
- Identify and address content gaps or the need for additional media such as diagrams or videos.
- Balances multiple projects and works as an integral part of the Customer Support organisation.
- Prepares content for online training for Brightflag users.
- Learns and tests product functionality while writing documentation.
- Help review and triage incoming suggestions, corrections, and other content.
- Help create and review UI text, such as in-app messages, and automated emails, in our product for consistent tone and style.
- Continuously improve the Brightflag internal documentation in collaboration with product, engineers, and other internal functions. These efforts might include the documentation of site design, search, build process, feedback methods, visitor analytics, versioning, and other technical components.
- Optimise the overall user experience of the Brightflag Help Centre.
- Extensive experience as a technical writer, preferably with a SaaS product.
- Some experience planning and leading major documentation initiatives, such as the launch of new documentation resources, large-scale documentation reviews and revamps, and cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience establishing style guidelines and familiarity with documentation linting.
- Natural passion and curiosity about software and user experiences.
- Demonstrated use of data in evidence-based decision-making.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant authoring tools.
- Proactive and able to work independently on multiple projects.
- If you think this role is of interest, and you meet the above requirements, then let’s have a chat! Click Apply Now below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org