- Job Ref: 8119
- IT - Business Analysts
We are searching for a systems analyst to join an agile team, which works quickly and effectively to develop the full range of applications.
The reputation of our clients as being honest and transparent in their interactions with one another and our partners is vital to this team, as is quality.
The Knowledge We're Seeking:
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience: a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
- ideally, experience with the Agile delivery methodology
- familiarity with working with cross-functional distributed teams
- familiarity with working with business partners.
This Systems Analyst will be vital to the Voice team. This person will be in charge of analysing and supporting the delivery of high-quality software components. You will collaborate closely with scrum masters, product owners, other systems analysts, architects, and developers to design, build, test, and deliver the features.
The Skills You Bring:
- Strong Organisational skills
- Possesses excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to unfamiliar circumstances
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This is permanent position and is very flexible.
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!