Senior System Analyst
- Job Ref: 8145
- IT - Business Analysts
Senior System Analyst – Permanent - Galway
We are searching for a Systems Analyst to join a Technology Team and work on Basket Capabilities. This area is an interesting strategic endeavour for our client and is playing a crucial role in the development of the Next Generation (NextGen) brokerage platform and other brokerage capabilities.
The Knowledge We're Seeking:
The qualities you provide include:
- Experience in a Senior Systems or Business Analyst Role for at least five years.
- Strong technical ability and experience working directly with clients to comprehend the unique business needs.
- The capacity to oversee capability analyses, systems requirements reviews, and business requirements reviews.
- To successfully offer strategic goods and deliverables, one must be able to collaborate with business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities,
- Flexibility in dealing with new situations
- You will work closely with the developers to ensure that all systems design requirements are understood.
- Have excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile best practices.
You will collaborate with business and technology partners to comprehend project goals, deadlines, use cases, and specifications. You will transform business requirements for significant projects and small updates into system design specifications for our cross-functional team. develop a profound understanding of the field.
This is permanent position and is very flexible.
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!