Data Analyst – Outside IR35
- Job Ref: 8148
- Greater London
Our FinTech client is searching for a talented Data Analyst. You will work in a team which is responsible for building and deploying an automated revenue reporting system.
This is a service that will be used for pulling in data from the clients 100+ partners, cleaning it, and making it available for consumption in their reporting tool.
Day to day:
- Work with a data engineering team to deliver an end to end revenue reporting system
- Work with product managers, designers, and a diverse data team to identify priorities
- You must know SQL, and ideally Python.
- While not writing VBA for project, the new SQL based reports will be a rebuild of old VBA so knowing VBA knowledge would be a plus
- Able to understand that the work you do has a wider impact across the company and are able to converse about what you do to people who aren’t necessarily part of the data or technology division.
- Aptitude and passion for statistics/mathematics
This is a contract opportunity that is fully remote from across the EU and is outside IR35.
If you feel this is of interest to you please reach out and I can provide you with a further info about the company and project.