Junior Lending Admin
- Job Ref: 8156
- Accounting and Finance
Junior Lending Admin
To perform the role of Junior Lending Administrator with responsibility for executing standard loan and fee operations.
The candidate will be servicing customers in North America and the hours will be 2pm – 10pm.
- Process standard and relatively simple type of loan instructions (e.g. rollovers, repricing’s)
- Follow SLA process timelines to achieve the daily and hourly deadlines for tasks assigned to you
- Check the correctness, completeness and reliability of documents according to the procedure
- Execute processes and controls in accordance with procedures, work instructions and policies
- Escalates effectively to deal with bottlenecks, knowledge or barriers
- Carry out a variety of administrative work duties
- Liaising internally (within own team) to ensure quality and productivity
- Offer co-operation and assistance to colleagues when this is required
- Develop an understanding of products and services and their contribution to the Bank’s strategy
- Operational discipline - adheres to procedures and expects the same of colleagues, does the right thing in the right way, always
- Teamwork – puts skills, capacity and experience at the disposal of colleagues to achieve team objectives
- Proactively seeks feedback relating to performance and seeks opportunities for improvement
- Be eager to learn and working on the development of continuous improvement skills (e.g. using lean techniques)
- Reliability - Is Reliable and dependable in performing role-related tasks, meeting deadlines and appointments
Customer Service and Continuous Improvement
- Customer Service – has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Puts the customer first by striving to exceed customer expectations regarding timeliness and quality of service.
- Seeks opportunities for improvement.
- Understands and complies with the Global Customer Service Standards
Risk and Control
- Risk aware – understands the need to follow instructions and implications of deviation
- Provide practical/technical expertise in projects
Education / Experience
- 12 to 18 months experience in Financial Services preferably Banking
- Local language and English
- Competent in MS Excel