Automation Tester - Dublin
Our client is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated professional to work within an expanding Automation team providing cutting-edge automation solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
The skills you will bring:
- Maintaining automation test frameworks using commercial or open-source tools.
- Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project.
- Identifying opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation.
- 3 years of automation testing such as QTP/UFT, Selenium, Coded UI, TestComplete, BDD tooling (Cucumber / jBehave)
- Writing complex code in some of the following languages: Java, C#, MS VBScrip