Treasury Accountant – 12 Month FTC
- Job Ref: 8182
- Accounting and Finance
FINANCIAL & TREASURY ACCOUNTANT - 12 MONTH FTC (HYBRID)
Location: Hybrid & Dublin City Centre
The Treasury Accountant will be required to complete various tasks across different areas of the department. The primary duties will involve general ledger accounting of overheads, fixed assets, accruals, bank transactions, and intercompany recharge.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recoding of the company overheads and monthly/quarterly reporting of the same.
- Uploading data to SAP Business One general ledger and reconciliation of same.
- Completing or assisting with completion of various bank reconciliations.
- Administration of the company credit cards.
- Assisting in monthly and quarterly accounting for the company investment portfolios.
- Producing and improving the monthly and quarterly summary reports to management.
What's in it for you?
- Experience working in financial services or insurance industries highly beneficial.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Solvency II, IFRS 9 and IFRS 17 is beneficial
- Newly qualified accountant or 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
APPLY NOW OR SEND YOUR CV TO ME AT CONOR.HACKETT@E-FRONTIERS.COM!!
- Competititve Salary
- Completion Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 1 company day