Principal SRE – Remote – Dublin – Citywest.
- Job Ref: 8200
- IT - Cloud / Devops
Are you driven and self-motivated? Are you skilled to create Chaos? Would you like to earn a competitive salary while doing so? Our client, a leading financial services provider to both private and institutional investors, are currently on the lookout for a talented SRE to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team of associates leading the development and implementation of SRE capabilities.
As an SRE, you will be required to:
- Ability to think disruptively and challenge current state.
- Ability to critically assess topologies & devise a test plan to expose vulnerabilities.
- Results focused - ability to coordinate Chaos activities and drive work to completion at pace.
- System Testing experience (functional, non-functional, performance).
- Experience working in distributed systems.
- Ability to influence cultural changes i.e., squads running their own gamedays.
- Ability to work closely with architects, operations, and technical teams to drive best possible chaos solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with other Chaos experts and share best practices
- Ability to research new areas and provide thought leadership on Chaos needs now and, into the future.
- Experience with Chaos Tools such as Gremlin.
- Experience with Jenkins, CI/CD pipelines and methods.
- Performance/Capacity Engineering experience.
- Experience with Observability tools such as Datadog, Prometheus, Splunk.
- Operations of a SaaS Service a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- You will receive a competitive salary with an exciting bonus structure.
- You will benefit from the companies very competitive pension plan.
- You and your family will avail of health Insurance provided by VHI.
If you feel this is of interest to you, please reach out and I can provide you with a details spec.