Enterprise Architect – permanent -31 days annual leave
- Job Ref: 8207
- IT - Solution Architects
Are you looking for the next step up in your career as an Enterprise Architect? I have the right job for you. My client, a large financial institution in Dublin has a job opening for an experienced Enterprise Architect.
As the Enterprise Architect you will be given the opportunity to shape the technology infrastructure that supports the business. In this job you will be responsible for designing and implementing architectural practices, processes, policies and procedures.
What you will be doing?
- Craft and embed architectural principles and technology standards across the organization
- Establish and govern the ICT Design Authority (Enterprise Architecture Board)
- Build a Solution Design and Solution Approval framework
- Shape the future roadmaps
- Develop technology standards and contribute to associated policies
This position offers the opportunity for someone who is coming from a technical background and is interested to get in an Enterprise Architect position, 31 days annual leave, a 35 hours week and the work-life-balance you were looking for.
- Good knowledge of the architectural roadmaps
- ICT strategy development
- Interoperability between systems and organizations
- Experience in the introduction, embedding use of standards such as TOGAF / IASA
- Experience in Microsoft technologies.
Click apply is this sounds interesting and I'll send you the full job spec.