Java Developer – 80% remote Dublin
I am looking for a Java Developer for a 12 months contract in Dublin with 80% remote flexibility.
The Value You Deliver:
The Skills that are Key to this role
- You will have an opportunity to leverage your skills and knowledge to contribute to the team’s success through analysis, design, development and delivery
- You will develop an understanding of the business domain in order to participate in discussions, planning, and provide feedback to drive the team and product forward
- You will work with architects, project team, technical leads to understand the design and develop applications.
- You will embrace and promote the principles of Agile development, Continuous Integration/Delivery and DevOps
*For this role you need to be based in Ireland and be eligible to have Stamp 4, valid Stamp 1G or EU citizenship.*
- 6+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java 8, Spring boot / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers
- Experience in Domain Driven API design, Swagger or Open API Specifications and API Lifecycle management
- Test Driven Development, JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, and Protractor
- Working experience with IDE’s Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse/IntelliJ, within a UNIX and Windows environment
- You are comfortable with SQL (Oracle experience preferred), Unit testing
- Developer/AWS certification is a plus
- Understanding of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure) will be a plus