Senior System Analyst – Dublin – Permanent
We are searching for a Systems Analyst to join a Technology Team. You will work in collaboration with the technical and business teams to produce high-quality answers to business challenges. They will bring a curiosity and a questioning attitude to their work, constantly asking "why" and "what value" new platform features and advancements add. You will help our global team improve its use of systems analysis and product owners. This position is difficult, gratifying, and highly visible in a dynamic setting.
- Define the scope of problems/issues in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes by working with business and technology partners.
- Attend sessions on backlog refinement. Transform complex corporate requirements into understandable, pertinent user stories. Investigate and assess different options.
- Analyse the design of existing systems to determine their usability, cost of ownership, dependability, performance, and other factors.
- Aid in developing the analysis plan for the agile team.
- Experience analysing and designing customer centric web/cloud-based applications.
- Requirements gathering of new features and enhancements.
- Strong Experience with, SOAP, JSON, working REST based APIs and familiarity with AWS Cloud.
To be successful in this role you will need 5 years’ systems analysis experience otherwise dynamic, related work in software solutions development/definition.
This is permanent position.
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!