Principal Software Engineer – 80% remote Galway
- Job Ref: 8281
- IT - Java
My client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to work within a team of engineers to develop quality applications servicing the financial industry.
All about you:
- Experience with build, continuous integration, and delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience of Agile development practices and the value they bring to development teams
- Experience providing technical leadership to a team; part of the decision-making process in technical/architectural designs, setting and driving standards & practices and providing mentorship/coaching.
The Skills You Bring:
- Produce high-quality code, with high test coverage, following my client’s processes, standards, and methodologies
- Ensuring systems in your assigned area are robust, resilient, and stable
- You will ensure the end-to-end delivery of requirements or user stories meets the needs and expectations of our business partners
- A track record of mentoring junior team members
What is offered to you:
*For this opportunity you need to be based in Ireland and be eligible to work here!*
- Extensive career progression opportunities
- Great benefits package including 20% bonus and shares
- Flexibility: the office is a place to meet not a workplace!