Share Point Consultant Junior/Mid Level/Senior
- Job Ref: 8310
- IT - Other
We are looking for Junior / Mid – level/ Senior SharePoint Consultants for our client a leading consultancy company in Ireland.
About the role:
You will be working for a end client and will make a big impact in a massive migration project.
And your background:
- Run Collaboration and Intranet Governance workshops for Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Online and OneDrive elements being covered. (Material will be provided)
- Setup and configure new Microsoft 365 tenancies for clients, within the constraints of various Compliance guidelines, and the results of defined Collaboration and Intranet Governance strategies.
- Evaluate existing SharePoint environments and define and design plans to move those to SharePoint Online.
- Understanding of PowerShell scripts, Power Automate Workflows, or any other solutions required to achieve successful migrations and all corresponding needed functionality on the destination environment.
- Create and maintain planning and implementation documentation, and keep the client updated as migrations progress.
- Evaluate existing file shares and define and design plans to move those to OneDrive.
These opportunities are coming with a great benefits package, salary DOE and flexibility with working in the offices in Dublin City centre when needed!
- Great understanding of technical architecture for M365 services and their implementations.
- Good understanding of SharePoint Online & OneDrive setup, configuration & governance in M365.
- Experience in migrations of existing SharePoint on-premises environments into SharePoint Online.
- Experience in creating and maintaining planning, design, and implementation documentation.
- Experience working directly with customers and end users.
- Experience in conducting workshops for scoping and delivery of various project workstreams.