Technical Analyst – Contract
We are currently on the lookout for two Technical Analyst. The work is a combo of technical activity and System testing support so client is keen to see applicants have experience in both.
Here you will work as part of a team working with DBAs, System Testers, DWH Developers, IT Ops team and the Reporting team to provide technical analysis & design, deployment of small system change and system configuration
Day to day activity:
- IT/System Change Request Analysis & Estimation
- Work with business, data & vendor functional experts to develop application or processing changes (eg. scripting, PL SQL, Maintaining database packages)
- Execution and control of E2E batch processing in support of Programme System Test cycles
- Technical troubleshooting & Support
- Familiarity with or an ability to learn and understand complex business and IT systems and processes.
- Customer Focus and Relationship Management - understanding the importance of delivering customer oriented solutions.
- High levels of dependability, flexibility, enthusiasm, commitment, supportiveness, involvement, openness and clarity.
Up to 5 years IT technical experience in:
- Various stages of the Systems SDLC
- Microsoft/Oracle database technologies.
- Experience in the support and management of vendor supported software packages
- Knowledge of SQL scripting language e.g. PowerShell, stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services SSIS & SQL job agent.
Feel like this is of interest to you? Reach out and I can provide you with further details.
Client Requirements: Must be based in Ireland.