Senior Node.js Developer – Fully Remote
We are on the lookout for a Senior Node.js Developer for an exciting opportunity in a US Consultancy. This Consultancy helps mitigate risk and gain insight from sprawling information by combining technology automation and human expertise. Their expert consulting, software, and managed services address the challenges within information governance, disputes and investigations, regulatory compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity.
- The cloud solution builds on a set of modern open-source technologies running on state-of-the-art cloud environments on Kubernetes (AKS primarily). It utilizes GraphQL (Hasura) and REST APIs, text analytics and full-text search, AI/ML algorithms, edge computing technologies and integration with a large variety of cloud and on-prem data sources.
- The role requires both architecture design and the implementation of product functionality in collaboration with the software architect, as well as guidance to junior members of the development team.
- This role will work closely with the Chief Architect on evaluation of technologies and implementation approaches, with the Agile Scrum Lead in sprint planning and review activities and with the QA Lead on software quality.
- Demonstrated ability working in Agile development methodologies including CI/CD.
- Experienced in leading development of a software component and a small development team.
- Ability to understand complex technical problems and solve with simple and efficient solutions.
- Knowledge of architectural and technical operational practices to drive performance, resilience, and scalability from conception to delivery.
- An understanding of non-functional requirements for commercial, mission-critical enterprise software products and services in the areas of system performance, scalability, security, usability, ease of implementation, supportability, and maintainability.
- Experience with building, maintaining, and transforming products working with very large datasets and multiple sources of data and data classifications is a plus
- Understanding of Cloud practices to support effective business continuity, high availability, and security as well as cost-optimised use of infrastructure is a plus.
- Experience developing world-class logical and physical architectures for modern SaaS and n-tier architectures.
- Proficiency in cloud technologies, microservices, containerization • Work experience using Git and branching
- Knowledge of React UI framework, Java and/or Python is a plus
- Experience with REST and GraphQL APIs, ElasticSearch, Postgres, and Hasura a plus
Perks + Benefits Compensation
- Offers €85-100k
- Health Benefits - offering a variety of plan medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs Life + Disability Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program, Financial Health Advocacy Services, Legal Insurance, employee discounts, and more
Please contact lisa.cappelli@e-Frontiers.ie for more information.