We are on the lookout for a Frontend React Developer to join a Software Company that provides property and tenant management SaaS solutions for social and affordable housing. This role requires twice a week in their Dublin 1 office. Candidates based in the UK will also be considered for this opportunity.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
• Managing a small team of high-performing junior developers
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
• 7+ year’s experience working as a Frontend developer
• 2-3 year’s of experience developing using React
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills
Please get in touch with lisa.cappelli@e-Frontiers.ie for more information.