Our financial services client is currently on the lookout for a Data Engineer as they continue to scale various teams.
- 2-5 years IT experience with at least 2+ years working with Oracle and/or other databases in SQL or PL/SQL.
- 2+ years reporting application support is required. Experience in working with OBIEE or Tableau preferred, but experience with any other proprietary web based BI tools will be considered (e.g. Webfocus, Cognos, Clik).
- Experience with 1 or more scripting/programming languages is desirable (Linux Shell, Powershell, Python, C#, Java etc.).
- Some exposure to system administration tasks on Widows or Linux would be helpful to the applicant.
- Working knowledge of/exposure to Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) desirable.
- Experience working with customers and team members in multiple locations, including offshore, is preferred.
- You have strong application support experience, including in-depth analysis of issues.
- Tenacity and an ability to solve problems, in some cases having to think creatively in resolving root cause and resolution.
- Data Analysis – experience in researching/resolving data issues/questions.
- A great teammate, willing to help your team-mates as you take on new problems and learn from each other.
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
Reach out and I can provide you with more details. Email: Derek.firstname.lastname@example.org
Client offers excellent benefits and remote options (days in offer per month)
Client open to seeing Stamp 1G graduates, must have visa in hand.