Our client, a well-established expert in International Transport and Mobility services, combines innovation and proven expertise in developing profitable solutions for professional road users. We are currently working with them to source an experienced Front-End (ideally with Full-Stack) Developer to join an innovative, high performing and friendly team. The person we are seeking will take a lead role on front end technologies and build out capabilities and capacity
as part of a successful digital transformation programme.
• Design and develop scalable web applications with rich and modern user experiences using React and Angular.
• Own key parts of the platform and have a passion for evolving the experience and value we deliver to customers.
• Work with wider engineering team to investigate design approaches as well as evaluate new technology and technical feasibility
• Help ensure APIs and database objects are engineered for high performance
• Collaborate with wider business owners to identify new opportunities and to develop and evolve our products and services.
In terms of technology stack, APIs and services are primarily developed in C#, hosted in AWS, front-end Single Page Applications developed primarily in Angular, React, and Redux, and native iOS and Android applications.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
• 4+ years solid experience in ReactJS, Angular or another front-end framework
• SDLC experience, we work in .NET/.NET Core Web but open.
• Practical knowledge of RESTful APIs is required
• Experience with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT, STS etc.
• hands-on experience in using modern source control, build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm etc.)
***Hybrid/Remote working options so location isn’t an issue once you are based in Ireland***
Please reach out to lisa.cappelli@e-Frontiers.ie for more information.