- Job Ref: 8567
- Greater London
6 month contract.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification (Master) must have black belt
- Ten years’ experience, at least 5 years of which is in process improvement.
- At least five years’ experience working in an Insurance environment and more specifically in Property & Casualty (P&C)
- To investigate, analyse and recommend solutions to drive process improvements, quality improvements and cost improvements using Lean/Six Sigma principles.
- Map out critical business processes to document how data travels across Business (document and visualise these)
- Contribute with creative ideas to the existing processes and procedures to make them better, more efficient, and scalable
- Work with team leaders and other team members to help streamline their processes
- Design, create and implement new business processes to safeguard data integrity and confidentiality
- Help introduce process improvements with the least impact on the agility and culture of the organisation
- Design, create, and implement improvement to drive the business forward
- Redesign operational processes to make them meet higher standards of data privacy and security
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional stakeholders across Business to build consensus, define priorities and develop clear plans to ensure delivery against strategic goals
- An understanding of how to implement, perform, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency in an Insurance (P&C) environment, with a real passion for the subject matter, curiosity, and desire to improve processes.
- Experience in project/ change and programme management, in an Agile environment, with wide stakeholder engagement.
- The ability to cope and bring structure to ambiguous situations and problems with an agile and flexible approach to work in a constantly evolving environment, open minded, inquisitive, and questioning approach, with creative thinking.
- Demonstrable experience as a team player with great collaboration skills, understand team dynamics and can drive complex improvement projects.
- A professional "get it done" attitude and are energetic and driven.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex organisational or process problems verbally clearly and concisely or in written form.