We have a 6 month contract engagement for an Infrastructure Architect / Tech SME with Payments knowledge within Banking.
Hybrid working role and paying market rate.
Looking for a start ASAP.
Infrastructure Architect / Technical SME – Payments (833)
• 15+ years of experience in payments architecture, payments systems with strong understanding of application, Infrastructure management and technology delivery.
• Working knowledge of Payments Scheme (Swift, Target2, SEPA) and should have implemented Real time Payments and ISO20022 in the banks.
• 8+ years of experience architecting, building, or operating GPPSP (HC/MP/SP) applications and infrastructures and, understanding of Finastra technical stack, FNDT Messages, Interfaces, Rules and Logic.
• Knowledge of entire technology stack i.e. Presentation Layer, Network Layer, and Application Layer and DB layer.
• Experience in presenting Design to various senior working groups
• Analyses of system/application architecture ensures that architecture conforms to enterprise blueprints.
•Knowledge of CyberArk, ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) and Servicenow.
•Should have DevOps knowledge ( Bitbucket, Jenkins and Artifactory)
•Exceptional communication skills across internal and external organizations.
•Must have relevant experience in Payments System and Infrastructure.
•Deep knowledge of modern architectures, including micro services, MuleSoft APIs. Professional certificates like TOGAF and MuleSoft certifications will be an additional advantage.
•Strong verbal and written communications skills.
•AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional certification.