- Job Ref: 8581
- Accounting and Finance
Group Financial Accountant
Our client, a 100% Irish owned FMCG company, are seeking to hire a Group Financial Accountant to play a key role within areas of the Group Finance function such as governance reviews, internal audit, accounting reviews and continuous improvement recommendations.
This is an exciting opportunity that will offer the successful candidate interaction with senior management and exposure to a variety of tasks and functions.
- Lead on Governance controls and policies.
- Assisting and leading with internal audit and balance sheet reviews.
- Assisting in corporate restructuring project.
- Assisting on other group projects across the areas of Treasury and Tax.
- Supporting other members on the group finance and group accounting and reporting teams.
- Approving supplier payments and payroll payments.
- Assist with year-end audit and tax work.
- Qualified accountant. Preferably with 1/2 year PQE
- Practice background with experience of audit and the preparation of financial statements all a necessity.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage time and perform to strict deadlines.
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels.
- FMCG experience preferred.
- Previous experience of governance / internal audit would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent IT skills required, experience of RPA and/or VBA an advantage but not required.
- Experience of SUN / Infor Accounting system an advantage.
- Ability to speak French, Portuguese or Spanish an advantage but not required.
Interested and looking to progress in your career? Then let’s have a chat!
Apply here now or feel free to contact me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on +353 863717899!