Asset Management Coordinator
- Job Ref: 8594
Role: Asset Management Coordinator
Length: 6 month contract
Location - Dublin (Hybrid work model)
Daily rate - €250-350 DOE
Our client is looking for an Asset Manager coordinator to join their the Asset and Governance team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Review and extract key information from licence and lease agreements.
- Data gathering extract key information.
- Develop detailed spreadsheet to record key information.
- Assist Licensing team with renewal of licences.
- Assist with accurate auditing of all Telecommunications Towers equipment count, for invoicing purposes.
- Verification of equipment related to Towers Infrastructure.
- Preparation, reviewing and renewal of Licenses for customers.
- A relevant 3rd level property qualification (eg BSc Surv) and work experience.
- Background in Property / familiar with reading leases/licenses.
- Experience of working within a structured process driven environment.
- Numerical and data accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Teams & other IT systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Internal stakeholder management
Two to three years’ experience in property work involving reading and extracting information from legal agreements.
If this sounds like something that interests you, please apply directly below!