Investment Data Analyst
- Job Ref: 8628
- Accounting and Finance
Senior Investment Data Analyst (Contract)
Location: Dublin & Hyrbid
Contract: 6 months, paying a daily rate
Our client, are looking to enhance their global data team with the addition of an experienced investment data analyst. Over the last year, the team has grown considerably and has been engaged in multiple key projects to support the investment solutions business.
- Support the delivery of key data management initiatives via close collaboration with technology and business teams.
- Engage closely with key stakeholders to identify business requirements.
- Clearly document requirements, specifications and business processes involving data.
- Be a key player in the design and data mapping for new data management solutions.
- Support and influence the development of the overall data delivery strategy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business processes and systems and the data they generate.
- Drive engagement with stakeholders, propose and implement ways to continuously enhance our data.
- Experience with software used for trading and financial data management.
- Strong IT skills (PowerPoint, Word, strong Excel and SQL skills)
- A strong understanding of data quality & governance.
- Fund Accounting/Stock Set-up/Pricing Experience
- Ability to identify, design, and roll-out, better operational processes
- Experience in System Implementations (fund accounting/trading/billing etc.)
- Experience of EDM & Investment Performance tools
- Quasi-technical Mind-set
- Clear communications and strong stakeholder engagement/management