IT Business or Data Analyst
IT Business Analyst or Data Analyst
Can be remote or hybrid
Salary 45-50k per annum
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Understanding of non-relational databases, specifically MongoDB (nice to have but not a must have) and ability to extract and analyse data.
- Understanding of relational databases, specifically MySQL and ability to extract and analyse data.
- Familiarity with web frontend techniques (HTML, Typescript, CSS).
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills – you should be able to propose several viable solutions to complex problems and be able to evaluate the best alternative and estimate the work required.
- You can quickly grasp and learn new technologies and techniques and can demonstrate you strive to keep up to date with an ever-changing industry.
- You have excellent communication skills showing a capability to make clear and meaningful contributions to white board design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems, as well as contribute insights from past experiences.
- You can offer concise and regular updates on progress and can highlight issues that might affect progress in order to allow preventative action to be taken.
- You help shape the process as well as the product; assist in refining our approach to delivery by continually reviewing it and offering innovative ideas to improve it.
- Excellent written, spoken, and interpersonal communication skills.